Serves 4 to 6
- 1 large bunch cilantro, thick stems removed and remaining sprigs cut into 3-inch lengths (about 5 cups loosely packed)
- 1 cucumber, seeded and slivered
- 1 jalapeño or other fresh chile, stemmed, seeded, and slivered
- 2 scallions, minced
- 2 teaspoons macadamia nut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- sesame oil, to taste
- white vinegar, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the cilantro, cucumber, jalapeño, and scallions. Add the macadamia nut oil and salt and toss lightly.
- Add a few drops of sesame oil and vinegar and more salt to taste; toss again. Serve.