- 2 pounds broccoli florets
- 10 bacon slices, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup sliced water chestnuts
- 1 cup lime mayonnaise or plain mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- In a large bowl, toss together the broccoli, bacon, onion, cashews, and water chestnuts.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise and vinegar until smooth; pour over the salad and toss to coat.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until the dressing sets, at least 4 hours. Serve.