- 4 ounces ground chicken breast
- 1/4 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon macadamia nut oil
- 1 slice deli ham
- 1 slice Swiss cheese
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese dressing, optional
- Preheat a stovetop grill pan over high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix the ground chicken with the Old Bay. Form into a patty.
- Add the oil to the grill pan. Cook the patty for about 3 minutes on each side. During the last minute of cooking, top the patty with the ham and cheese.
- Spread out the romaine leaves on a plate. Place the burger on top. Drizzle with blue cheese dressing, if desired, and serve.