Makes 12 to 18
- macadamia nut oil spray
- 1 cup unsweetened creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 3/4 cup lo han
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsweetened chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly coat a baking sheet with macadamia nut oil spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Dollop a generous 1 tablespoon of the mixture for each cookie onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing them about an inch apart.
- Bake until browned or your desired crispness, 10 to 20 minutes.
- Transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool before serving.