- 4-1/2 teaspoons grass-fed butter, divided
- 3 turkey sausage links, cut into 1/4-inch-thick pieces
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus more for garnish
- 3 tablespoons plus 1/2 teaspoon stevia, divided
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- 2/3 cup egg whites
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut flour
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 15 drops SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia Sweet Drops, vanilla crème flavor
- In a sauté pan, melt 2 teaspoons of the butter over medium heat. Add the sausage, red and yellow bell peppers, water, lemon juice, cinnamon, and 3 tablespoons of the stevia. Sauté until the sausage appears cooked, about 10 minutes. Cover and set aside.
- Combine the whey protein, egg whites, almond milk, flaxseed, coconut flour, remaining 1/2 teaspoon stevia, and 1 teaspoon of the butter to a blender or food processor. Blend until a batter forms.
- Melt 1/2 teaspoon of the butter in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Pour one-third of the batter into the pan and tilt the pan to spread a thin layer evenly over the bottom of the pan. When the edges start to slightly brown, carefully flip the crêpe with a spatula. When the other side is cooked, transfer the crêpe to a plate. Repeat with the remaining mixture to make two more crêpes. This step happens quickly, so be careful not to look away.
- Spread one-third of the sausage mixture onto each crêpe, then fold each lengthwise and then over on itself (like a hot dog bun and then like a hamburger bun).
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mascarpone and the vanilla crème stevia drops. Top each crepe with one-third of the mixture, garnish with cinnamon, and serve.