- 1 bunch Lacinato kale, stems removed and leaves chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 20 pistachios, crushed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- coarse sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Combine the kale, avocado, cherry tomatoes, hemp seeds, and pistachios in a large bowl. Drizzle with the oil and vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Toss thoroughly, until all the leaves are coated with dressing, seeds, and nuts.
- Divide among four salad plates and serve.