- 1 tablespoon macadamia nut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 8 cups chopped bok choy
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- coarse sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the bok choy and tamari and cook until the greens are wilted and the stalks are crisp-tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and black pepper, sprinkle with the sesame seeds, and serve.